Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Indian Summer is here

Today I finished my end term exams for the 1st year here at ASB. Most of my friends were leaving for their Summers-a cliche word for one's internship programme at specific business organizations for a period of 45-60 days. If done too satisfactorily, one is rewarded with a PPO(Pre Placement Offer). This time, most of my batchmates have secured their summers in reputed companies -thanks to their hard work and personal contacts. The faculty's role has been more than special in ensuring that the entire batch gets their summers confirmed within a stipulated time. I have got mine in British Oxygen Corporation, Kolkata .The project is based on "ERP Implementation of Adrenalin software on HR staff payrolls". I am really excited about it as it starts on 15th of this month. Hope I live upto the expectations of all those who believe in me.

I will be continuing to write once I reach the "City of Joy".

1 comment:

Girish Ramachandran said...

Awesome...
that was really great pranjal. please keep it up